Caring for your aging parents, spouse or family member is an honor and a privilege, but it can also be challenging and difficult at times. The Gilcrest Center can help.
We are a special place where seniors gather together during the day to enjoy the companionship of new friends. You’ll find our atmosphere is a fun, healthy, and safe choice for you or your loved ones.
Our main focus is supporting caregivers by helping them to keep their family members at home through comprehensive programming specifically tailored for adults who are in need of loving, caring and kind supervision and assistance through out the day.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon snack
- Certified RN’s and STNA’s on staff.
- Games, Activities, Arts, Crafts, Bingo, Exercise, Current events, Nintendo Wii, Corn Hole, plus so much more!
- Secure outdoor area for leisure
- Field Trips
- We are approved through Medicaid waiver, Passport, and Care Coordination as well as My Care Ohio’s Buckeye, Care Source, and United insurances. In addition, we are applying for our VA contract.
- Transportation is available to and from the Gilcrest Center. Also, Medical and Non-Medical transportation to appointments and errands is available.
- Physical Activities
- Social Interaction
- Stimulating Games
- Pet Therapy
- Arthritis Relief Exercises
- Memory Activities
- Caregiver Support
- Medication Assistance
- Bathing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Assistance with Toileting
- The individuals attending our center, as well as their caregivers, and families
- Adults with physical impairments
- Adults who may be isolated and lonely
- Adults living with memory impairments such as Alzheimer's, MCI, Dementia
- Adults experiencing and living with a chronic condition
- Adults being discharged from nursing homes, hospitals or rehabilitation facilities